Equipping People in the Healing Process
Conferences and Small Group Series
- DISCOVER, through an authentic community experience, why we often feel alone and settle for shallow, empty connections that fail to satisfy
- UNCOVER deeply rooted lies that sabotage our true identity and keeps us from understanding our authentic self.
- UNDERSTAND the effects that a secret life has on our personal lives and relationships.
- EXPERIENCE a healing process through this small group workshop. These workshops help people realize their need for real relationships, as well as a deeper understanding of how authentic relationships can change lives.
- ESTABLISH an action plan for how you can build an authentic relationship with God, self, and others.
Discover the Person You Were Truly Meant to be
PTHH workshops model healthy relationships through interactive workshops and conferences, allowing participants an opportunity to experience healthy relational styles that can lead to a more balanced life.
Everyone longs for depth and intimacy in relationships, but many people settle for substitutes that fail to satisfy their natural longing. PTHH workshops help people deal with deep rooted issues (sexual, emotional, spiritual) that have prevented them from achieving the intimacy they long for.
PTHH workshops help participants to see more clearly the real need for healthy relationships. The workshops provide a "safe place" of support & encouragement to those who desire to begin the healing process and see their lives changed. It is a place to connect with other people in a way that forms a healing community.
In this powerful, life changing conference experience, participants are able to explore their harmful thinking and unhealthy behavioral patterns that have prevented them from becoming the people they truly long to be.
Using several safe small group exercises, we offer group members ways to unearth the roots of shame, guilt and fear in their lives.
This PTHH experience begins to establish powerful new thinking that brings group members to a place of strength and confidence, both personally and with others.
What People are Saying about Pursuing the Hidden Heart
Small Groups and Conferences
The Pursuing the Hidden Heart series of teachings are offered in two, convenient formats. (Future small group series to be announced)
June 14-16, 2018 at Anchorage City Church, Alaska
August 9-11, 2018 at Alaska Christian Retreat Center, Soldotna Alaska
September 13-16, 2018 at Potter’s Ranch Kentucky
Call for pre-registration consultation
We are personally vested in reconnecting you with lost dreams and help you find your misplaced passion.
To better serve those who wish to participate in an upcoming Pursing the Hidden Heart small group series, we would like to take just a little time to discuss your needs and goals going into this program.
If you need to discuss alternative payment options for this event, please feel free to contact Gene for a consultation.